lunedì 3 novembre 2008

6s & 7s

67676767676767676767676767
......
Huh, it is a mess
and yea,
I've been at sixes and sevens
......

Oh, what caused the mess?
Well,
it is a top secret.
Of course it can hardly to be accessed;
otherwise, I, as the only one who knows the secret, may be prosecute under the OSA 1972. (Not appropriate too as I'm not sure whether it can be considered as official secret...whatsoever)
......

It is torturing
and I'm suffering...
The secret about the reviving of -- (censored) -- is the culprit
Oh, I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope it will be ended soon
-- as i can no longer keep it as a secret...

仙人掌:破功了

2 commenti:

zhenlong25 ha detto...

don't understand as usual=.=

屎、尿、屁 ha detto...

你知道什么是6、7吗?在广东话是粗言秽语哦!
哈哈...
你有秘密,但有不可告人,岂不是自相矛盾。
还是旨在引人注目?!不过,看你该不会如此白痴。
还是,你有秘密,不可告人;别人想知道,你不告诉;人越好奇,越想让人知道你有秘密;越不能知道,越有人想知道。
这就是人与人之间的暧昧互动。
哈哈...